MLGT Series Rice Huller Introduction
MLGT series rice huller, as a kind of industrial grain processing machine, is mainly used for hulling paddy and separating rice husk. The rice huller realizes the hulling purpose through the press and twist force between a pair of rubber rollers. The mechanical control system among counterweight and lever maintains a constant pressure between rubber rollers, which ensures a uniform husking ratio. Besides, the gearbox is adopted for the speed controller, greatly improving technological effects, lowering consumption, and obtaining more economic benefits.
Advantages of MLGT Series Rice Huller
* High hulling rate, low broken rice content, perfect separation performance, stable operation, minimized noise.
* Compact and fully sealed structure avoids the leakage of rice.
* Rubber rollers are convenient to assemble and disassemble.
* Adopt vertical air suction duct, highly separate paddy husks.
* There is no need to dismantle the roller any more once a new one is installed.
* Adjustable pressure and good ventilation keep rubber wear resistance.
* Adopting gearbox controller to greatly realize the exchange of roller turn speed.
Working Principle of MLGT Series Rice Huller
The main working part of rice huller is a pair of rubber rollers, which rotate reversely at different speeds. The paddy is squeezed, rubbed, and torn when paddy goes through the two rubber rollers to achieve the hulling process. Afterward, the rice husk is separated in the discharging chamber, then being sucked out by airflow.
MLGT Series Rice Huller Technical Parameters