TQSF Series Gravity Destoner Introduction
TQSF series gravity destoner is designed on the basis of the original gravity destoner for removing small stones and other impurities. It has high efficiency in separating the heavy impurities such as stone, mud from rice, paddy, wheat, soybean, and other grains for grain processing plant. Besides, it can simplify the technological process and improve milling quality. This equipment adopts advanced reverse cleaning theory, efficiently removing the impurities from the grain, which provides additional protection to the downstream process.
Features of TQSF Series Gravity Destoner
* Reasonable design, small volume, low energy consumption, stable operation, good stone-removing effect.
* Grades the grains and removes the stones simultaneously.
* Driven by two vibratory motors, no grain releasing from the stone outlet in the interval of operation.
* Incline angle of sieve, amplitude, and air volume can be adjusted.
* Fully enclosed structure, no dust, low noise, safe and healthy.
* Be applicable for seed selection too.
Working Principle of TQSF Series Gravity Destoner
Due to the influence of airflow and linear reciprocating vibration of sieve, the materials are graded automatically after they enter into the upper sieve. Low-density materials float above the upper sieve, then being discharged from the outlet. And the light impurities will be taken away by airflow. High-density materials mixed with stones pass through the sieve, then fall on the lower sieve for second gravity separating. Under the impact of inertia force, the stones and high-density materials move in the opposite directions, then being discharged from the front-end outlet and back-end outlet respectively.
TQSF Series Gravity Destoner Technical Parameters